Thursday, August 30, 2007

I'm Sorry, I'm Sorry, I'm Sorry...

I know I've broken some cosmic rule about posting or whatever, but if you still care, here's what has been up in the hood, so to speak...


Summer of fun with Grace has been fun, but as of last week all the Ferrells in this house are back in school. Flo is back at Eustace & has a good class with no Psychos and lots of work to do because of a short year. Grace is back with her old buddies (minus surfer-boy {Jordan}) and only bawled her eyes out the first time I dropped her off. And, alas, my degree from A&M is not even framed and I have survived two whole weeks of the masters program at Criswell College in Dallas. Now I'll be having my assistant write the rest of this blog as I've already used up my 2 minutes a day that I don't have to spend reading...


Things are really going great at FBC Malakoff for all of us and you should definetly check out my blog to that effect at riotnews.blogspot.com. Also, I will be assaulting the mountain country of Texas this January again, so if your interested in joining me drop a line.


Finally, a good friend of ours Jared (Aggie Class of '01) is leaving on Sun. for Iraq as a Marine Aviator. Jared is my hero and is also the hero of Christina (tsip) his wife who will be delivering their beautiful baby girl while Jared is away. I am immensly proud of them, proud of Jared, and proud to call them our friends. Truly, freedom isn't free and I consider it a personal honor to get to pray for them while Jareds over there, go and do likewise.

No comments: