Friday, July 27, 2007

Day 4: Mountain of God, a.k.a. Student Life Camp

Thank you, thank you, thank you.
All I can say is that Pra yer absolutely, positively works!
This week I have used my camp roster as a prayer tool; pulling it out and praying for each camper and counselor and making notes of specific needs, hurts, etc. I had decided to circle each person when big things we were praying for were answered....my list is filling up with circles. God is working in a mighty way and is moving faster than I can list. God is great.
Our kids are loving Him through being polite and actually using their free time to study His word, instead of just hanging out.
They are praying for and receiving challenges and hope from the Holy Spirit & they are completely "krunkt" (which is a Red Rumble Rec Squad word that means totally excited) about what God is going to do through them when they get home....get ready!

No comments: