Monday, May 12, 2008

Cain Center & Back

Ran to CC & made up my strength training I missed this morning by staying out too late last night, then ran back (2miles)...I also remembered why I don't workout after 6am in the morning...

It never fails if I go to workout during "prime time" that I run into somebody that knows me from the "outside world" and then we visit..which is usually very nice and its usually someone I haven't visited with in a while so I really should talk...the only problem is I'm not there to talk...Yes, I'm that guy: iPod on unnecessarily loud, phones tight, hat low, eyes diverted, no smirk, but no smile neither unless I get some seldom glimpse of what it must have felt like to be me like 15 years ago when i bend over to grab a weight and my back doesn't creak...yes I'm Him. Now these outside folks don't know this Boog, they usually know the Boog that would talk the bark off a redwood, I mean, If anybody would want to visit its Boog right? Not Workout Boog, thats the wrong guy and my 5am crowd knows this and there in lies the problem...I'm spoiled. I'm spoiled to the crowd of people that only know Workout Boog and really just don't expect a whole lot else out of me...that is me (at 5am at least) and thats ok, because I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggonnit, my Manic Drive is crankin just loud enough where I don't really care if people like me...Only at 5am though, cuz Outside World Boog loves the love.

1 comment:

man made chaos said...

Lets hold each other accountable brother.