Monday, June 2, 2008

Monday, Monday...

6Miles on Beautiful, gravelly trails at Watercolor Resort in Florida. The trails here are plentiful and great...however, the biting flies are plentiful and love my burred head, so the run went great after heading back to the casa for my hat and some Off!

Precious CargoPretty much how every good adventure begins here this week. These passengers are good tippers...that is they have plenty of advice. This trailer Schwinn has made is pretty handy I must say. We've been over the bay and through the woods, down and up trails, next to waterfalls, yukkas, rabbits, boardwalks and beach. I must concur with my good wife; Bicycles = Good Times.

Speaking of Which...

Sea was up a bit today...which is why I look like I'm auditioning for Electric Boogaloo with my totally rad back spinning action, however its actually just rockalicous waves here on the Emerald Coast. Even got my little beach bunny to try boogie boarding which, naturally, she excelled at.

Sanctity of Life...

I mean really...what can a man be thinking to drive off from this, to leave a family, to destroy a life, to just walk away...what can I be thinking when I lose my temper, am over-bearing, or just work a little while longer? I think its official; she's got me (and her Mama) wrapped. This evening we were privileged to hear Okanaphokanie Joe (or something like that) teach us about "taking only what you need" from the earth that God created while displaying 3 of the 4 deadly snakes of North America...good clean wholesome family fun!

No comments: